High Efficiency VCI Bags for Hydraulic joint/hydraulic pipe/hydraulic system:
High Efficiency VCI Bags for Hydraulic joint/hydraulic pipe/hydraulic system is made by high-quality VCI films as basic materials. VCI plastic bag is the new generation of creative hi-tech products based on the combination of the high polymer material and VCI antirust technology. After the bag is used to pack and seal the articles for antirust, VCI contained in the bag begins to sublimate and volatilize the antirust gas factors which diffuse and penetrate into the surfaces of the articles for antirust and adhere on them to form a compact protection bag with the thickness of monomolecular to avoid the surfaces of the articles for antirust in contact with all factors inducing corrosion, thus the corrosion is effectively prevented.
VCI plastic bag (VCI square bottom bag)
Antirust packaging for metals
VCI square bottom/three dimension bag
Green,blue,yellow,white,pink or as required
Above 2 years (use according to request)
Standard export package or as customer’s requirement
According to bag size
3~10 days after get your payment
T/T, L/C or western union
FOB Shanghai, EXW, CIF
Based on size, quantity, printing
1. The bag performs excellent gas phase and contact antirust function, with good antirust effects and high cost performance.
2. The bag is clean, harmless and non-toxic, so it is safe to environment. It passes SGS certification and meets RoHS directives.
3. The bag for antirust may be used immediately with no need to be degreased and cleaned. Therefore, the bag can save labor and time, improve work efficiency and save cost.
4. The bag is extensively applicable, and may be used for either single part or entire equipment.
5. The bag is good in printability, which is helpful to improving the image and the grade of the articles for antirust.
It is applicable to ferrous metal, alloy steel, cast iron, copper, brass, bronze, plated metal, zinc and its alloy, chrome and its alloy, cadmium and its alloy, nickel and its alloy, tin and its alloy, aluminum and its alloy, and other metal materials and their products.
1. Clean and dry the surfaces of the articles for antirust before packing. Then pack and seal them at normal temperature and room temperature.
2. Operate with clean gloves before packing, and do not contact the articles for antirust with naked hands.
3. In case the articles for antirust have projections and edge angles, be careful not to pierce the film during packing. In case of its unintended breakage, it shall be pasted and sealed with a industrial tape in time to ensure its seal.
4. During performing antirust packing operation, the working place shall be kept away from strong corrosive materials and acid-etching gases such as acid.
Custody and Storage:
With sealed package, it shall be kept in a cool, dry place, away from sunshine and no contact with sources of ignition and corrosive materials. The quality guarantee period shall be twelve months from the date of delivery.