China hot sale anti rust chemical VCI powder , a kind of water soluble antirust powder that may be used in both dry process and wet process. It is mainly applied to corrosion-inhibiting treatment for internal surfaces of depression, hollow or cavity of metal articles. Fantastic antirust effect can be obtained by applying dry VCI powder in a confined space. With gasification, VCI adheres to metal surfaces to form a compact protection film which plays a role of antirust. In the manufacture industry of pressure vessel such as boiler, VCI powder mixed with water is often used for hydrostatic test.
VCI Powder (VCI antirust powder)
Antirust chemicals for metals
Above 2 years (use according to request)
Standard export package or as customer’s requirement
3~10 days after get your payment
T/T, L/C or western union
FOB Shanghai, EXW, CIF
1. The VCI powder is especially applicable to the internal surface antirust of a confined space of the articles for antirust, including the articles cavity, hollow, curved faces, etc.
2. The continuous antirust effects remain if the confined space is enclosed after being opened.
3. After the articles for antirust are pun into the next procedure, the powder may be used without surface pretreatment.
4. No dirty marks will be left after the powder is applied, and it is easy to be removed by compressed air or cleaned by water.
5. The powder contains no silicones, phosphate and heavy metals, being safe to environment. It passes SGS certification and complies with RoHS directives.
100g~130g/m3(According to customer's requirements)
It is applicable to ferrous metal, alloy steel, cast iron, copper, brass, bronze, plated metal, zinc and its alloy, chrome and its alloy, cadmium and its alloy, nickel and its alloy, tin and its alloy, aluminum and its alloy, and other metal materials and their products.
1. Clean and dry the surfaces of the articles for antirust, without residual fragments, dirty marks and other filth left on them.
2. When applying loose powder in a dry process, evenly spray the powder on the surfaces of the articles for antirust with a low-pressure air hose or a sprayer without particularly concentrating on any side and the articles may be sealed after the operation is completed.
3. When applying loose powder in a wet process, prepare the powder into 1%-2% water solution, and then perform spraying, brushing, flushing or soaking procedures, and the articles may be sealed after the operation is completed.
4. When applying powder in bag in a dry process, place the powder bag within the distance where VCI is valid, and endeavor to place or suspend it in the upper space of the articles for antirust because the density of VCI antirust gas is larger than that of air.
5. Operate with clean gloves, and do not contact the articles for antirust with naked hands.
Custody and Storage:
With sealed package, it shall be kept in a cool, dry place, away from sunshine and no contact with sources of ignition and corrosive materials. The quality guarantee period shall be twelve months from the date of delivery.